- Who we are?
UAB “ICECO žuvis”
Registered headquarters address: Ledo g. 1, Liepynai, Marijampolė municipality, LT-68126.
Legal entity code: 304096563
Person responsible for data protection:
- What data do we collect and when?
2.1. When you send your CV:
- We process the data of candidates who have sent their CV directly to us by email or via job portals in such a way that we can perform the selection of candidates for a vacancy. We process personal data of candidates on the basis of their attempt to sign an employment contract. We keep the personal data of candidates as long as the period of selection to a specific position. Data is stored longer only with your consent.
2.2. When contracts are concluded with suppliers, customers or partners:
- By signing contracts with companies and seeking successful and efficient cooperation, we ask the companies to indicate the responsible contact persons. For this purpose, we collect the following data: full name, position title, contact number, contact e-mail.
- If the person acts on the basis of the power of attorney, we will additionally collect the persons personal identification number, address of residence.
2.3. When you submit a complaint:
- In order to respond properly and investigate your complaint, we ask you to provide the following information: full name, phone number and e-mail. In addition, we receive the description of the complaint and the date. Complaints are archived for quality assurance purposes. They are depersonalised and the following data (date and description of the complaint) remain.
- How long do We keep and store your information?
|When you send your CV||Until the end of the selection period, unless you give a separate consent for the storage of information.|
|When contracts are concluded with suppliers, customers or partners||Until such data is required for the execution of the contract.|
|When you submit a complaint||1 month after the complaint has been resolved.|
- With whom we share the information
We may transfer your personal data to third parties who help us administer the systems and save data.
Your personal data may also be provided to authorities or law enforcement agencies such as the police or the supervisory authorities, but only upon request and only when required by applicable law or in order to safeguard our rights or security of our customers, employees and our resources.
- How do we ensure data security?
We apply the safety and processing requirements set out in the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation for the processing of data.
We have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to ensure the protection of all personal data processed against inadvertent or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other forms of unlawful processing.
- Your rights
You have and can use the following rights:
|When you send your CV||To get access to your personal data we process, to correct the incorrect data, to receive a copy of the data We process, to refuse to participate in the selection.|
|When contracts are concluded with suppliers, customers or partners||To get access to your personal data we process, to correct the incorrect data, to receive a copy of the data We process.|
|When you submit a complaint||To get access to your personal data we process, to correct the incorrect data, to receive a copy of the data We process, to refuse to participate in the investigation of the complaint.|
If you think that your privacy rights have been violated, you can file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate at A. Juozapavičiaus g. 6, 09310 Vilnius, tel. (85) 271 2804, 279 1445, fax (85) 261 9494, el. paštas email@example.com.